You are the Only One...

I can't live without you,
Without you I feel I am nothing,
Yes, I can't live without you,
Without you my life means nothing..

Because you are the one,
Now, you are the only one,
You are my life,  you are my love,
Peace in me and the pain in my soul...

Now, I can't live without you,
Without you there's no existence of mine,
If I fell apart from you,
I could be apart from my own life..

Because you are the one,
Now, you are the only one,
You are my life,  you are my love,
Peace in me and the pain in my soul...

What kind of a relationship is ours that,
There's no single moment without you in my life,
I live  for you and give you my whole time,
Your name is in every breath of mine...

Because you are the one,
Now, you are the only one,
You are my life,  you are my love,
Peace in me and the pain in my soul...

Yes, I live only for you,
That I can give my whole life to you,
Your faith always care of my life,
Remove all the pains hidden in my eyes...

Because you are the one,
Now, you are the only one,
With you my fate is tied and,
Without you I am not complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment